You can synchronize your tasks with your favourite calendar app so that you can automatically view any task with a due date to an external calendar application such as Google Calendar, iOS Calendar app or Outlook.
To find this option you need to:
- Click on the arrow next to your Project’s title.
- Select “Sync to Calendar” and copy the unique protected iCal URL.
How to subscribe:
Each external calendar has its own way of setting up a subscription for services like Archmule.
As an example, we will describe step by step the way you can subscribe your Archmule projects’ calendars in Google Calendar.
- Go to the project you want to sync.
- Click on the arrow next to the Project’s title and choose “Sync to Calendar”.
- Copy the URL.
- Visit the page of your Google Calendar. You will now see on the right sidebar, next to ‘Other calendars’, an arrow.
- Click on the arrow and choose “Add by URL”.
- Paste the link from your clipboard to the empty field.
That’s it! You should now be able to see every task with a due date as an event in your Google calendar.
P.S. Some of these services do not update new changes as frequently as expected. It might take up to 24 hours.